4 sweet potatoes, skins scrubbed/cleaned
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup crumbled Feta
fresh ground pepper
1/3 cup chopped fresh chives or scallions
- Pre-heat your oven to 425F
- Poke your potatoes with a fork about 4-5 times, place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until fork-tender (approx. 45-50 minutes).
- Allow 10 minutes to cool down enough to handle. Split the tops with a knife then pinch the ends with your fingers and push in to loosen the potatoes then open up so you can add toppings.
- Season with salt, drizzle with lots of olive oil, crumble Feta, add fresh ground pepper and chives.