1 tomato, concasse (peeled and diced)
1 slab of Feta cheese
slices of Kasseri
some slices of sweet banana pepper
Boukovo (chilli flakes)
1 Tbsp. of olive oil
1 small, oven-safe baking vessel
Pre-heated 400F oven
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400F. Prepare your ” mise en place”. Place half of your diced tomatoes in the bottom of your baking vessel.
2. Add a layer of your Kasseri cheese slices, followed by your slab(s) of Feta cheese.
3. Add the other half of your diced tomatoes over the Feta.
4. Now add your remaining Kasseri slices and the green peppers.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and finish with some chilli flakes and some dried Greek oregano.
6. Place the cover on (or cover tightly with foil) and bake in your pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
7. Serve immediately with lots of crusty bread. Spoon portions onto each plate or go communal and just dunk your bread in the Bouyiourdi.